Registering a Mobile Application¶
Note that Mobile Application refers to application developed for iOS and Andriod mobile device. Mobile web view should be registered as a Informational Service.
- Have you registered your new system with the Digital Governance Platform? If you have not, please click https://ssp.dgp.tech.gov.sg/ (intranet only) to register your system at the Digital Governance Platform.
Steps to Register Mobile Application on WOGAA¶
Step 1. Login to https://wogaa.sg¶
Step 2. Add Digital Service¶
- Navigate to Manage > Manage Service
- Click on Add Digital Service
- Click on Informational Service (Websites/e-Services Portal)
- Select platform(s)
Step 3. Background Details of Informational Service¶
Before you proceed, please prepare the following information listed below:
1. iOS App Store URL 2. Google Play Store URL 3. Target audience of Mobile Application 4. Officers-in-charge of Mobile Application 5. Details of ICT system registered in DGP (*details can be added after registration if not available)
Enter the require information into the form and click on Next
Step 4. Details of DGP ICT System¶
- Enter the details of ICT system registered in DGP into the form below
- If you're a subcon-ed user and unable to locate the ICT System information, please click on "Register a service for another agency link".
- If you do not have the ICT system information handy, you may skip this step and enter in later.
Step 5. Complete Registration¶
You've successfully registered your Mobile Application.