Flutter Tracking Implementation Guide¶
Do not reshare this document with anyone unless they need to implement WOGAA tracking on their mobile applications.
The latest version of WOGAA Mobile Trackers is
- Install via pubspec
- Implement codes for Flutter tracking
- Check Flutter implementation
- Verification of Flutter implementation
Step 1. Install via pubspec¶
Install via pubspec¶
Pubspec is a dependency manager for Flutter.
- Create or update your
pubspec.yaml, add wogaa tracker package in the
dependenciessection. (see example below)
flutter pub get.
dependencies: wogaa\_flutter\_tracker: git: url: https://github.com/wogaa/wogaa\_flutter\_tracker.git ref: v1.0.2
Step 2. Implement codes for Flutter Tracking¶
- Add the following codes when your application starts for the appropriate environment.
Add track screenview for each view.
Step 3. Check Flutter Implementation¶
Method 1: Manually check the logs¶
Flutter: Started (1.0.2) Flutter: Sent (1)
Flutter: Started (1.0.2) shows tracker has started and the version number of the tracker
Flutter: Sent (1) shows number of successful event(s) being sent to our backend system
Method 2: Use tool to check if data is being received in your environment(s).¶
- Staging received events will take about 10 seconds to process. (Last 24 hours)
- Production received events will take about 30 minutes to process. (Last 24 hours)
Step 4. Verification of Flutter Implementation¶
A verification email will be sent once we have successfully received data from your mobile application in production server.
It may take up to 7 working days for the verification. Please let us know if there is any issues with regards to this via firstname.lastname@example.org